How often is it covered?
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers certain services, like office visits and consultations, that are provided:
- Using an interactive 2-way telecommunications system (with real-time audio and video)
- By a doctor or certain other health care provider who isn’t at your location.
If you live in some rural areas, these services are covered under certain conditions and only if you’re located at one of these places:
- A doctor’s office
- A hospital
- A skilled nursing facility
- A community mental health center
- other’s as listed in document
Please review the Telehealth Services CMS document from the CMS for details.
An Originating site has to eligible for Medicare Telehealth. Check if an address is eligible for Medicare telehealth originating site payment.
Southern Illinois Associates are providing psychiatric service to HSHS Holy Family Hospital, Greenville, IL since April of 2017.
If you want us to evaluate and treat your nursing home residents than please call us at 618-288-5019.