• The OXD01-001 Study for OUD
• Opioid Use Disorder Research
• Opioid Use Disorder Study
• Investigational Digital Therapy
• Opioid Use Disorder
• Now enrolling subjects with opioid use disorder to evaluate an investigational digital therapy.
• If you are living with opioid use disorder, consider joining the OXD01-001 study.
• Visit our website to see if you may qualify.
• A clinical trial testing a digital therapy that is designed to help people who want to stop using opioids.
• You are not alone. Opioid use disorder (OUD) impacts many people. Opioids are very addictive, and it can be
extremely hard to stop using them. Opioids can also be very dangerous, and people with opioid use disorder are at
an increased risk of overdose.
• MODIA is an investigational digital therapy designed for people with opioid use disorder (OUD). Investigational
means scientists and doctors are still testing MODIA to see if using it may have possible benefits.
• Talk to a doctor about the OXD01-001 study.