Access to your medical chart
6805 State Route IL 162
Suite 201 (second Floor)
Maryville, IL 62062
Monday To Friday: 8 am to 5 PM
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Establish patient, Please call, or log on to pt portal or use the app
New Patient Contact Form
SIA Behavioral Health
The SIA Behavioral Health App is a convenient and secure way to connect with our practice By downloading and registering for the app, you will be able to.
- Complete and sign forms, upload insurance cards, etc. prior to your appointment with the virtual check-in.
- send secure messages to the practice and providers
- Pay co-pays & due balances
- PLUS MORE...
In case of an emergency, call 911 or report to the nearest emergency room.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
We will provide patients who don’t have insurance, or who are not using insurance, an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected costs of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least one business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your healthcare provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.