Southern Illinois Associates LLC
What does our providers do?
- As a psychiatric provider we assess all of your mental and physical symptoms.
- We make a diagnosis and work with you to develop a management plan for your treatment and recovery.
- We provide psychological treatment, prescribe medications and do procedures such as rTMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation, Spravato treatment)
- Our Licensed social worker provide psychotherapy
As part of our work, we can:
- provide urgent care for a sudden mental illness
- help you to manage a long-term mental health condition
- provide advice about lifestyle changes
- work with you individually, or with you and your partner, family or caregiver
- provide second opinions and advice to other doctors and health professionals
- refer you to other health professionals
- admit you to hospital if required.
What can we help you with?
- A psychiatrist can be of particular help if your mental health condition:
- is complex or difficult to diagnose
- involves suicidal ideas or plans
- is severe or happens suddenly
- needs medication that only a psychiatrist can prescribe
- isn’t responding to standard treatment through your GP (family doctor).
Common reasons why someone might see us:
- problems adjusting after major life changes or stress
- Feeling sad or depressed for long time.
- anxiety, worry or fear
- Fear that something bad is going to happen to you or loved one
- suicidal thinking
- thoughts of hurting other people
- Self-harm behaviors like cutting yourself, or burning yourself
- Having mood swings
- too much energy, with insomnia
- constant negative thoughts
- obsessional thinking
- feeling like people are after you or want to harm you
- hallucinations (hearing or seeing things that aren’t there)
- delusions (fixed beliefs with no basis in reality)
- out of control alcohol or drug use
- Addiction to pain medication or heroin
- problems around body image, eating or dieting
- memory problems
- poor concentration and attention, hyperactivity
- violence, agitation or emotional outbursts
- insomnia and other sleep problems
- conditions that start in childhood such as autism, intellectual disability and childhood anxiety.
SIA Behavioral Health
The SIA Behavioral Health App is a convenient and secure way to connect with your Southern Illinois Associates, LLC, Behavioral health care team. This app provides a great all-in-one experience to help save our patients time while also allowing us to better serve you and your family. By downloading and registering for the app, you will be able to.
- Complete and sign forms, upload insurance cards, etc. prior to your appointment with the virtual check-in.
- Fill out health history, health questionnaires, etc. prior to appointment
- Fill out screening questionnaires
- Pay co-pays & due balances
- Schedule appointments
- Easily connect to your scheduled TeleHealth visits
- Participate in Remote Patient Monitoring Programs
• PLUS MORE...
Download today to help create an added ease and convenience for your healthcare experience.
In case of an emergency, call 911 or report to the nearest emergency room.